Advanced Home Health
$5,000 Sign On Bonus
Physical Therapist - Home Health
High Point, NC
Advanced Home Health is seeking a Physical Therapist to join our team. This position is a great opportunity to grow your PT skillset while providing essential one-on-one care to individuals in the home care setting. Join our team of dedicated Physical Therapists today to begin helping people live their best life.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Tuition reimbursement and discounts
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discounts
- Performs physical therapy evaluation and treatment of patients based upon physician orders/referrals
- Completes a comprehensive evaluation using appropriate evaluation and assessment tools and procedures
- Reviews patient records for current diagnosis, past medical history, precautions and contraindications
- Establishes measurable goals and develops treatment plan to move the patient toward his or her maximum level of independence and/or function
- Regularly re-assesses effectiveness of treatment plan, progress of patient towards goals and the need for modifying goals or treatment
- Communicates patients needs and progress to the treatment team, physician, person receiving services, family members, as applicable
- Consults with medical providers regarding patient evaluation and treatment, progress of the patient and discharge from treatment
- Recommends and assists in securing special adaptive equipment for patient to improve function and incorporates the use of adaptive equipment to enhance the rehab program
- Maintains and submits evaluation, treatment and billing documentation in the format and timelines required by the Company, facility, funding source, local, state and federal regulations
- Adheres to standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, policies, Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act and Corporate Compliance programs and appropriate professional practice standards and applicable state/federal laws
- Supervises Physical Therapist Assistants and Physical Therapy Aides in direct patient care and patient-related activities in accordance with state practice act
- Attends, participates in and/or conducts internal staff development programs and meetings; obtains continuing education as required by company policy and regulations; maintains and enhances clinical practice skills
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Physical Therapy from a college or university with accredited Physical Therapy program
- Current, unrestricted license as Physical Therapist in state of operation
- Current Basic Life Support or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation certification in accordance state regulations
- A minimum of one years work experience as a physical therapist preferred
- Demonstrates knowledge of rehabilitation techniques related to complex neurological injury
- Communicates effectively and professionally in verbal and written interactions
- Demonstrates strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Possesses the physical ability to perform job related duties which may require sitting, lifting, standing, bending, stooping, stretching, walking, pushing, and pulling
- A health screen or examination may be required prior to assignment and periodically thereafter, depending on the specific location policy, local or state regulations to verify that he/she is physically capable of performing assigned duties with or without reasonable accommodations.
About our Line of Business
Advanced Home Health provides compassionate, quality nursing and rehabilitative care in the comfort of home for patients who have difficulties leaving home. An interdisciplinary care team comprised of an expert panel of clinical managers, registered and licensed practical nurses, medical social workers, certified nursing assistants, home health aides, and occupational, physical, and speech therapists collaborate with physicians to create a care plan to meet the patients clinical and recovery goals. The care team provides an unsurpassed level of quality care for patients while supporting their families or caregivers in their time of need. For more information, visit .
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1- orcontact us () for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters ()
Clickhere () for additional FAQ information.
Job LocationsUS-NC-HIGH POINT
Position Type Full-Time
Line of Business Advanced Home Health