As a Physical Therapist you will be called to care when you're needed most. As part of Interim health, you'll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What we offer our Physical Therapists:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance (Full-time (FT), Part-time (PT), PRN)
- Daily Pay option available
- No Overtime Required
- One-on-One patient care
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
As a Physical Therapist (PT), you will:
- Evaluate and treat patients suffering from physical disability or lack of mobility due to injury, disease, or surgery in a home care environment
- Establish and administer a treatment plan using exercises, stretching, manual therapy, and equipment to manage patients' pain and increase mobility
- Educates patients and family members in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote health, safety, and independent living
- Collaborate with other providers servicing your client(s) to reach the best possible patient outcomes
To qualify for a Physical Therapist (PT) with us:
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a Physical Therapist (PT) in the state associated with this position.
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification.
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work locations
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as a Physical Therapist (PT) in a home health or similar setting.
At Interim HealthCare Home Care, we know that being our best is non-negotiable - that's why we treat your family like our own. We take a patient-centric approach to address each individual's mind, body, and spirit, our caregivers work tirelessly to help their patients and families find peace. From our unmatched referral response times to our focus on quality improvement, the most beautifully complicated time of your life is our life's work.