Anesthesia opportunity in PA
- Qualified BE / BC
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Physician Group
- Setting: CRNA coverage is in-house 24/7
- Call: 1:8 (post call day off and 6 weekends per year)
- Join 10 Anesthesiologist and 16 CRNAs
- Bread and butter cases including Ortho, General, ENT, OB/GYN, Vascular and Urology. Approximately 900 deliveries per year. Ideal candidate should be proficient in ultrasound guided regional anesthesia.
- Competitive straight base compensation model.
- Position includes full-time Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D,
- Extended Leave, access to 401k retirement plan and a defined pension plan.
- Generous CME allowance and education time off.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Central PA
- 1 hour from State College & Harrisburg
- 3 hours from NYC, Washington, DC and Philadelphia
- Regional airport: 20 minutes
- International airport: 50 minutes
- About the area: Quaint, amiable, and vibrant university town. Cultural and recreational interests include historic Victorian museums, art festivals, state parks and Performing Arts, offering top caliber performances and speakers. Top ranked public schools (top 4% in PA); low crime community; low cost of living; no traffic!