EliteHealth is committed to bringing high quality healthcare in the Florida Market and is proud to be a part of the largest Senior Primary Care Organization in the country. We are partnering with our sister company, Conviva, for all of our career resources.
The EliteHealth primary care practices offer more services to patients than a traditional Doctor's office by engaging its patients and making them an integral part of their own care. EliteHealth is able to focus on the prevention and treatment of chronic conditions. Its 360 Degree approach helps EliteHealth manage outcomes and the overall patient experience.Responsibilities
The Primary Care Physician (PCP) works as a lead in our team-based care environment. We are a value based care provider focused on quality of care for the patients we serve. Our care team consists of Doctors, Advanced Practice professionals, Pharm D, Care Coach Nurses, Medical Assistants, Behavioral Health, Specialists, Quality Based Coders, Referral Coordinators and more. Our approach allows us to provide an unmatched experience for seniors. Our model is positioned to provide higher quality care and better outcomes for seniors by providing a concierge experience, multidisciplinary services, coordinated care supported by analytics and tools, and deep community relationships. This robust support allows our PCP to see fewer patients and spend more time with those they do. Responsibilities:
- Evaluates and treats center patients in accordance with standards of care.
- Follows level of medical care and quality for patients and monitors care using available data and chart reviews.
- Assists in the coordination of patient services, including but not limited to specialty referrals, hospital and SNF coordination, durable medical equipment and home health care.
- Acts as an active participant and key source of medical expertise with the care team through daily huddles.
- Helps Regional Medical Director and Center Administrator in setting a tone of cooperation in practice by displaying a professional and approachable demeanor.
- Completes all medical record documentation in a timely manner working with a quality- based coder to optimize coding specificity.
- Follows policy and protocol defined by Clinical Leadership.
- Meets with RMD about quality of care, review of outcome data, policy, procedure and records issues.
- Participates in potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
- Participates in the local primary care 'on-call' program of EliteHealth as needed.
- Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification, and accrediting bodies.
- Spend 100% of your time clinically focused on direct patient care, inclusive of patient facing time and general administrative time (charting, meetings, etc.) as it relates to direct patient care.
- Current and unrestricted medical license or willing to obtain a medical licenses in state of practice; eligible and willing to obtain licenses in other states in the region of assignment, as required
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate a high level of skill with interpersonal relationships and communications with colleagues/patients
- Fully engaged in the concept of 'Integrated team based care' model
- Willingness and ability to learn/adapt to practice in a value based care setting
- Superior patient/customer service
- Basic computer skills, including email and EMR
- This role is considered patient facing and is a part of our Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB
- Board Certification or Eligible to become certified (ABMS or AOA) in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine preferred
- Active and unrestricted DEA license
- Medicare Provider Number
- Medicaid Provider Number
- Minimum of two to five years directly applicable experience preferred
- Experience managing Medicare Advantage panel of patients with understanding of Best Practice in coordinated care environment in a value based relationship environment
- Knowledge of Medicare guidelines and coverage
- Bilingual is a plus
- Knowledge of HEDIS quality indicators
Scheduled Weekly Hours
- Guaranteed base salary + quarterly bonus
- Excellent benefit package - health insurance effective on your first day of employment
- CME Allowance/Time
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Life Insurance/Disability Job Requisition:
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Minimal Call