Seeking Family Medicine Physician for SSM Health Medical Group
SSM Health Medical Group is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our talented team of multidisciplinary providers. Ideal candidates will be BC/BE in Family Medicine and will be dedicated to providing exceptional, compassionate care for Oklahomans.
- Full-Time, Employed Opportunity
- Brand New Clinic - Opened in Feb 2022
- Very Competitive Pay + Comprehensive Benefits
- Excellent Retirement Plans + Company Matching
- Join Team of Supportive, Experienced PCP's
- Opportunity to Quickly Build Practice
- Epic for EMR System
Oklahomans are known for their commitment, compassion and care. As Oklahomans ourselves, we promise to deliver those same values to every person who steps through our doors.
At SSM Health, we are united by a shared commitment to serve through faith, humanity, compassionate care and exceptional medicine. Join us as we work together to reveal the healing presence of God through our exceptional health care services.
Diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses.
- Responsible for obtaining call coverage by other medical staff members for holidays, vacations and other time off.
- Responsible for the standard of practice for patient population.
- Responsibility for maintaining a private office and all clinical decision making within the office during times of service.
- Acts as an advisor and consultant in the establishment of operational policies of the practice to include: (1) Purchasing and capital allocations; (2) Managed care plan participation; (3) Budget and practice expenses; (4) Medicare/Medicaid participation; (5) Billing and collection of professional fees; (6) Personnel management and related policies; (7) Risk management and quality assurance; and (8) Coding compliance.
- Responsible for after-hours call coverage for patients of the practice, in addition to office appointments.
- Participates in community service activities, including speaking engagements, writing and special clinical programs as reasonably requested.
- Responsible for all risk management, coding compliance and quality assurance activities and functions in and related to the practice.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral communication.
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication, distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting, gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
SSM Health is committed to equal employment opportunity based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, and all other statuses protected by law.