Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain medical, social and developmental histories.
- Perform physical exams and immunizations on all patients.
- Initiate laboratory exams and studies as indicated.
- Provide health education and counseling.
- Completion of all relevant forms including appropriate disability, work restrictions, health status forms, etc.
- Management of all acute and chronic illnesses to and above community standards at all times.
- Consult with and Refer to appropriate specialist in regards to high risk or complex patients.
- Management of services in accordance with established Clinic s policies/procedures and contracted services under CHDP, Managed Medical Care and other medical programs and guidelines.
- Exercise judgment in establishing priorities of medical care in triage situations.
- Participation in Continuing Quality Improvement (CQI) program.
- Provide case management with other health care team members.
- Provide consultations to other Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Medical Assistant
- Maintain a positive working relationship with staff.
- Other duties as designated by the Medical Director or Executive Director.
- Active California Medical License (M.D. or D.O.) or in the process of acquiring
- Active DEA License
- Board eligible or board certified in Family Medicine - Will not consider Internal Medicine physicians
- Full scope FM, newborns to geriatrics including OB and family planning
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Active Medi-Cal providers
- Experience: Open to new grads and experienced providers
- We do not provide Visa sponsorship
- We qualify for state and federal loan repayment
Permanent Placement Base Rate:
- Board Eligible: $95.00/hour + experience
- Board Certified: $100.00/hour + experience
- Only full-time available, will not consider part-time
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- No night or weekend call
- 20-24 patients per day
- Depending on the site EMR (Amazing charts) or only paper charts with electronic prescriptions
We first identify your personal and professional preferences and make ourselves aware of any specific considerations. We then search, screen, and present you with opportunities that closely match your specific criteria. Our approach enables us to introduce you to opportunities that may not be readily available or published for the public.
Contact at your convenience: Email Cell: