Olivia, the Corn Capital of the World, is a rural community of 2,315 friendly people. Olivia sits in the heart of the richest agricultural county in Minnesota, and is a world leader in agricultural innovation.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact senior search consultant Linda Jacovino at or email your CV to . All inquiries are confidential.
- Guaranteed base plus full benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- No call
- J-1 and H-1 visas welcomed
- BC or BE welcomed
- Geriatric fellow beneficial but not required
- 16 - 18 patients per day
- Rural, tight-knit community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail