6 mountain ranges, 3 blue ribbon rivers, 5 golf course, world class skiing, University & Yellowstone
100 miles to Helena
140 miles to Billings
5 hours to Kalispell
- Family Medicine provider due to growth. This is an employed position. There are currently 13 physicians in the Family Medicine group.
- Office hours are generally 8:00-6:00 with variable start and finish times. The call physician stays until about 6pm. Saturday coverage is approximately once every 12 weeks until 8:00-12:00
- Every doctor has RN support with emerging care models to include APC, RN and MA.
- The office space consists of 12 pods with 3 exam rooms in each pod. The office is attached to the hospital for ease of access.
- Epic is the EMR.
- The practice is a Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and participates in Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+).
- Preceptor teaching opportunities through WWAMI
Office day call for acute patient care appointments 1:12
Night time call, phone calls only. One week out of 15 currently, shared.
Internal medicine and pediatric hospitalist for inpatient care.