Northeastern Montana just minutes from the large, pristine Fort Peck Lake
2 hours to Canada
150 miles to Williston
270 miles to Great Falls
- Hospital employed practice - joining an established primary care team with 3 Family medicine physicians and 2 NP's
- No OB for this position as other providers handle this
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient with schedule having one week out of every 5 with call coverage for inpatients. The other four weeks you have no call and will work in an outpatient only setting.
- Physicians do provide Pediatrics call as well
- JCAHO accredited non-profit facility. 25 bed critical access facility with state-of-the-art equipment and setup. 2 OR's and a procedure room with 3 CRNA's. Hospital has all radiology equipment including CT Scan, Dexa-scan, MRI, tomography, etc.
- Base salary starts in the $240,000 range plus production bonuses, loan repayment, sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance with tail, health, 401K, 6 weeks vacation and 2 weeks of CME plus expenses.
- Local airport in town with flights daily into Billings, MT and a local Amtrak train
- Huge lake in the area provides a great opportunity for water sports and fishing with great walleye, northern pike, salmon, bass, etc. Great area for hunting with Elk, deer, etc.
- City is a family oriented community with a strong focus on local sports teams and outdoors activities.
- Medical staff is made up of 3 Family medicine doctors, 1 Internist, 1 OB/GYN, 1 general surgeon, 2 NP's, and 3 PA's that cover the ER, Radiology and an orthopedic PA.
- Must be Board eligible or Certified by the American board of Family Medicine and be eligible for Montana license and DEA.