Urgent Care physician needed for well-established organization with clinics throughout New York City. Current need is primarily for the Bronx.
- Fast-paced environment treating patients of all ages with non-life threatening medical needs
- Conduct physical exams, address acute illnesses (general sickness, cold/cold/flu, strep, allergies/asthma, fever, rash, allergic reactions), provide vaccinations, etc)
- Address injuries: sprains/strains, cuts/wounds/lacerations, minor fractures/dislocations, minor burns, allergic reactions
- Identify when to treat the patient on-site or refer to ED, excellent follow up system ensuring low return rates
- Great work-life balance with a shift-based schedule: 3 on/4 off, 4 on/3 off, 12-hour shifts
- Full-time is considered 40-hours per week
- Single or double coverage depending on patient volume per 12-hour shift, additional support staff of PAs, scribes, techs and MAs
- State of the art equipment including X-ray, advanced laboratory and imaging
- On-site lab to deliver fast results
Full-time position with benefits, competitive salary and opportunity for bonuses based on volume and patient satisfaction! Opportunity for per diem shifts and cross-coverage for additional earning potential.