CompHealth is currently assisting a clinic in Pennsylvania with their search for a family medicine physician. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. The clinic is open Monday through Saturday and is closed most major holidays. The incoming physician will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average. You must be board certified or board eligible if resident or 2 years out of residency. Recent fellowship graduates will also be considered. The ideal candidate will be team-oriented with the ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes.
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with RVU and retention bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, life/disability insurance, 24 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME with $3K stipend, loan repayment assistance, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Jacovino, Senior Search Consultant, email your CV (in confidence) . Refer to job number .
- Salary plus RVU and retention bonuses
- CME time with stipend
- Loan repayment offered
- Large sign-on bonus
- Outpatient clinic with a full scope of primary care
- Opportunity to work with APPs
- Online diagnostics including PACS imaging and laboratory results
- BE if resident or 2 years out of residency
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail