SSM Health is seeking a full-time GI Hospitalist to join our talented team of GI Providers in Oklahoma City. Ideal candidates will be BC/BE in GI, interested in a procedure-focused role, and will be dedicated to providing exceptional, compassionate care for Oklahomans.
- Seeking board Certified or Eligible Gastroenterologists
- ERCP is required, EUS welcomed
- Blocked schedule - Enjoy life when not on shift!
- Large Outpatient Clinical GI team
- Highly competitive income with additional pay for overnight call ins
- Sign-on bonus
- Full benefits
- Paid malpractice
- Excellent retirement options
- Active OK license or ability to get one is required
- Flexible for commuting from out-of-state
SSM Health has built a team of top-rated Gastroenterology and APP's that are leading the way in GI care for the state of Oklahoma.
SSM Health values work/life balance and strives to ensure that our physicians have a well-balanced schedule to maintain personal and professional wellness. We also provide multiple leadership opportunities for our physicians and strive to help our providers grow professionally and personally.
SSM Health in Oklahoma
Oklahomans are known for their commitment, compassion and care. As Oklahomans ourselves, we promise to deliver those same values to every person who steps through our doors. You can trust that when you're here, you're heard. You're prayed with, and you're understood. Because that's how healing happens - through the power of presence.
We are Saints in Action. Here for Oklahoma.
Diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses.
- Responsible for obtaining call coverage by other medical staff members for holidays, vacations and other time off.
- Responsible for the standard of practice for patient population.
- Responsibility for maintaining a private office and all clinical decision making within the office during times of service.
- Acts as an advisor and consultant in the establishment of operational policies of the practice to include: (1) Purchasing and capital allocations; (2) Managed care plan participation; (3) Budget and practice expenses; (4) Medicare/Medicaid participation; (5) Billing and collection of professional fees; (6) Personnel management and related policies; (7) Risk management and quality assurance; and (8) Coding compliance.
- Responsible for after-hours call coverage for patients of the practice, in addition to office appointments.
- Participates in community service activities, including speaking engagements, writing and special clinical programs as reasonably requested.
- Responsible for all risk management, coding compliance and quality assurance activities and functions in and related to the practice.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral communication.
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication, distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting, gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
SSM Health is committed to equal employment opportunity based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, and all other statuses protected by law.