45 miles to Wausau
2 hours from Madison
3 hours to Minneapolis/St. Paul
6 hours to Chicago
Multiple Residency Programs
Neonatologist to join a well-established inpatient practice.
The ideal candidate is eager to participate in a multispecialty group practice that provides patient-centered care rooted in evidence-based medicine. The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) is a 24-bed Level III unit at the Children s Hospital. Department of Pediatrics includes all Pediatric subspecialties, as well as primary care onsite. Call is 1:4.
The Children s Hospital provides nearly 30 pediatric specialty services. We have been a participating member in the Vermont Oxford Network since its inception. The average daily census is 16 patients, and we work with 4 FTE s in the NICU. You will be teaching residents and rotating medical students. Clinical research can be supported by the Research Institute.
- Two year guaranteed salary, with production based thereafter
- Outstanding 401(k) & employer-funded retirement plan
- Educational loan assistance and/or Bonus
- 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks CME to start
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Malpractice insurance provided
- Fully funded relocation
- Formal mentoring program
- Consult & collaboration with Pediatric Subspecialists