St. Louis Suburb
Neurologist to join a Team only 20 minutes from St. Louis! Work in the brand new Hospital, which opened in November 2017. This physician will practice with another independent neurologist to provide inpatient & consultative services with outpatient clinic.
Recruiting for two physicians.
Enjoy a 1:4 call schedule.
Physician will also assist Neurology Team in the development of a primary stroke center. An outstanding acute stroke rehab center, cardiovascular, vascular, neurosurgery, 24/7 stroke telemedicine (ED night call will be minimal). Physician will work with experienced neurology support team including director and coordinator.
Hospital is a full-service acute care hospital licensed for 144 beds with 300+ active physicians including two neurosurgeons, four vascular surgeons, physiatrist, and hospitalist program representing over 60 medical specialties.
A teaching hospital affiliated with St. Louis University School of Medicine.
Group has approximately 450 providers within its network and growing, and works in partnership with Hospital Sisters Health System, a multi-institutional, fully integrated health care system that sponsors 15 hospitals in 14 communities across Illinois and Wisconsin.
Group offers a very Competitive Salary and Benefits Package including:
• Commencement Bonus & Value Based Incentives
• Additional Comp for Medical Director/Stroke
• Malpractice/Tail Coverage
• Health, Life, Dental, Disability Insurance
• Retirement Plans (100% paid pension plan, 403b, 457b)
• 4 weeks of time off plus 1 additional day per year added up to 6 weeks & 6 holidays
• $5000 Paid in CME& 5 additional days off
• Relocation Assistance and a Housing Bonus, to buy a home in Illinois