60 miles to Columbia
85 miles to Myrtle Beach
90 miles to downtown Charlotte & Myrtle Beach
140 miles to Charleston
Neurologist to develop a new practice for the community and surrounding areas. The position is primarily outpatient with the need for some inpatient consults.
Hospital has Tele-Neurology and Tele-Stroke services in place in the Emergency Department offered by the Medical University of South Carolina. These services are available to aid the on-site Neurologist, minimizing call burden. 4 bed Sleep Lab, so there is an opportunity to practice Sleep Medicine if desired.
This is an employed position with competitive compensation and bonus potential, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, potential assistance with medical loan repayment, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including, malpractice coverage, medical/dental/vision, and CME allowance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT FEATURES:
• Strong primary care base and immediate ramp up potential
• Tele-Neurology and Tele-Stroke services managed by MUSC
• Practice Autonomy
• Collegial medical staff who promote teamwork, work efficiency, and the patient care experience
• Affordable housing in the Hartsville community
• Great supportive community with good public and private schools
• Hospital is 35 minutes major regional airport, 90 minutes to Charlotte International airport
Approximately 1 hours to Myrtle Beach, SC and Charlotte, NC; and less than 2 hours to Charleston SC.