35 miles to the Tri-Cities - Residency Programs
3 hours to Seattle, Portland and Spokane
4 hours to Canada
Practice highlights include:
- Excellent compensation package including extremely generous base salary with production incentives along with traditional employed benefit packages including hiring/commencement bonuses and relocation allowance, CME allowances, residency stipends, malpractice, health, vacation, retirement and much more!
- A stimulating and interesting practice with availability of subspecialty pediatric consultations and care co-managed with specialists in Seattle and Spokane.
- Because of our excellent relationship with these specialists, we are able to co-manage patients with complex medical problems right here in our home town without having the patient and family leave the area for specialized care!
- Variety of cases -not a general "B & B" pediatric practice. Mainly outpatient practice but while on call must be comfortable with attending deliveries and rounding.
- Low call volume shared with other pediatricians in the community.
- Close knit community that embraces their providers.
- Bilingual in Spanish would be great! -but not required.
- Service area encompasses close to 80,000.
- NHSC and WHLRP (WSAC) loan repayment eligible site.
- Ideally could start as soon as possible.