This vibrant city has experienced tremendous population growth and is home to people from around the world. The city has consistently been rated one of the best places to live and work in Kentucky with good employment, wonderful healthcare, great schools, and a wide variety of sports and cultural activities. It is a college town in the best sense with an air of acceptance and hospitality and is located just outside Nashville, TN.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Joanne Davies at or email your CV to .
- Great base with high RVU earning potential
- Full benefits
- Resident stipend available
- J-1 and H-1 visas welcomed
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Traditional schedule or option for 4 10-hour days
- Academic teaching role
- Must have child fellowship completed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail