This position is in the growing and attractive city of Tucson, Arizona. Spend your time off enjoying the warm weather and an abundance of activities. Tucson is home to the University of Arizona, an endless amount of golf courses, and year-round Arizona sunshine. You can hike up in the Santa Catalina Mountains, enjoy a wine tour, or a trip to the zoo.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please submit your CV to Victoria Fournier at or call . All inquiries are confidential.
- $100K student loan repayment plus Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Faculty position for the residency, fellowship, and medical student educational programs
- Contribute to a strong academic division that provides comprehensive clinical service
- Participate in weekday clinical work and weekday/weekend call coverage
- Expert imaging (CT/MR/US/fluoroscopy) for abdominal and pelvic disease
- Potential for research
- Work in the 2nd-largest city in Arizona
- Beautiful area with lots of outdoor activity and an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail