Radiologist, MSK Trained or open to a Radiologist who did their fellowship in pediatrics instead of MSK training. The new Medical Director of Radiology said preferably someone with academic experience
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Call Coverage, as required, alternating between Dallas and Frisco locations
We are seeking a board-certified fellowship trained radiologist to join our medical staff. Fellowship training with MOC in Pediatric Musculoskeletal or Body MR Imaging. Our institution focuses on excellence in pediatric diagnostic imaging and care with a wide variety of pediatric orthopedic pathology. We have two main centers, one with a focus on general pediatric orthopedics, neurology, rheumatology and pediatric developmental disability and the other on the care of high level child and adolescent pediatric athletes.
Our radiology department performs approximately 45,000 exams each year. We have state of the art equipment including a 3T Philips Ingenia magnet, Philips US, Philips and Carestream DR/CR, 2 EOS machines, and Sectra PACS. Our PACS as well as our Epic EMR are cloud hosted. We do not have an ER or ICU, therefore call responsibilities are limited. We offer an unmatched combination of professional development, job satisfaction, and a good work life balance.
The ideal candidate will possess superb clinical skills and experience in a pediatric radiology program. They will also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be team oriented, and embrace educational innovation and stimulate and foster research activities.
We first identify your personal and professional preferences and make ourselves aware of any specific considerations. We then search, screen, and present you with opportunities that closely match your specific criteria. Our approach enables us to introduce you to opportunities that may not be readily available or published for the public.
- Doctor of Allopathic or Osteopathic Medicine (MD or DO) and completed an ACGME fellowship, preferably in pediatric radiology with experience in pediatric musculoskeletal or body MR imaging.
- MSK trained with US/interventional experience
- American Board of Radiology (ABR) lifetime certification and/or participation in the ABR MOC (maintenance of certification) in diagnostic radiology.
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed with the Texas Medical Board.
- Experience and interest in bench and/or clinical imaging research is desired.
Contact at your convenience: Email Cell: