Northeastern Montana just minutes from the large, pristine Fort Peck Lake
2 hours to Canada
150 miles to Williston
270 miles to Great Falls
- Hospital employed practice - joining an established surgeon
- JCAHO accredited non-profit facility. 25 bed critical access facility with state-of-the-art equipment and setup. 2 OR's and a procedure room with 3 CRNA's. Hospital has all radiology equipment including CT Scan, Dexa-scan, MRI, tomography, etc.
- Looking for a well-trained surgeon with ability to do some minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery as well as endoscopy. Hospital is willing to get a surgeon additional equipment if needed for certain procedures you do. Hospital does stabilize trauma patients but will fly out to Billings or a tertiary facility nearby.
- Base salary starts in the $350,000 range plus production bonuses, loan repayment, sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance with tail, health, 401K, 6 weeks vacation and 2 weeks of CME plus expenses.
- Local airport in town with flights daily into Billings, MT and a local Amtrak train
- Huge lake in the area provides a great opportunity for water sports and fishing with great walleye, northern pike, salmon, bass, etc. Great area for hunting with Elk, deer, etc.
- City is a family oriented community with a strong focus on local sports teams and outdoors activities.
- Medical staff is made up of 3 Family medicine doctors, 1 Internist, 1 OB/GYN, 1 general surgeon, 2 NP's, and 3 PA's that cover the ER, Radiology and an orthopedic PA.