East TN Lake life
2 hours to Atlanta and Nashville
No state income tax state
- Inpatient and outpatient practice as part of a large team of clinicians offering neurocritical care, advanced endovascular therapies, and cutting-edge biomedical research.
- Our strong referral system and broad patient base provides excellent opportunity for a qualified neurosurgeon to develop a robust practice as part of our tertiary care neuroscience center.
- Specialty neurosurgery interests and cross training in endovascular treatment will be strongly considered but is not required.
- Opportunities for administrative directorship will be offered to qualified candidate.
- Candidates should have a license in good standing and be board certified or board eligible in neurosurgery.
- Excellent compensation package and favorable call schedule will be offered.
- Offers extensive opportunity for collaboration on clinical and research protocols nationally. The Barrow Institute and the Arkansas Neuroscience Institute are sister neuroscience organizations.
- Sign On Bonus & Relocation Assistance
- Full Benefits & CME Allowance
- 200+ Physician/APP Multi-Specialty Group
- 3 Hospitals, 40 OR Beds