Suburb of Chicago
8 miles to the Lake
15 miles to downtown Chicago
20 miles to Downers Grove
BC orthopedic surgeon specializing in total joint replacement. The selected candidate will join our team of established Bone and Joint specialists that have outpatient clinics on both the main campus and the new Outpatient Care Center.
The orthopedic department has provided interdisciplinary collaborative care from admission through discharge for more than 40 years and offers the latest evidence based treatments and progressive orthopedic technology.
- BE/BC in Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship trained in Adult Reconstructive Surgery preferred
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Bonus potential
- 401K plan
- Occurrence based professional liability coverage (no tail obligation)
- CME time and allowance
- Reimbursement for required licenses and association fees
- Medical, dental and vision benefits available