Hoffmaster Group Inc, an industry leader producing the most complete line of specialty disposable tabletop products for over 70 years, is currently seeking a Plant Lead on the Night Shift at their Creative Converting manufacturing facility in Clintonville, WI. Hoffmaster competes in three distinct business segments - Foodservice, Consumer, and E-Commerce. Our products can be found in thousands of retailers, restaurants, hotels, and more. As a customer centric company, we strive to deliver innovative solutions to both our customers and the ultimate end users of our products. This Innovation is a key part of what we do here at Hoffmaster, and we continue to drive the industry forward by investing in our employees and state-of-the-art technology.
The Plant Lead is responsible for monitoring production processes and employees on a day to day basis.
- Provide training for new and existing employees to maintain current knowledge relative to production and quality standards.
- Fill in for department leads as needed.
- Assist Manager in adjusting crew schedule for call ins
- Responsible for time and attendance maintenance
- Reports personnel issues to Manager
- Proactively promotes open exchange of information and communication with the department and supervisor
- Monitor productions speeds and quality
- Assist in looking up information on specific jobs
- Assist with prioritizing maintenance change-overs
- Assist during set-up, clean up, color matching, deck sequence and Anilox roll
- Sustaining operations in all departments by learning skills of support departments such as plate making, plate mounting, and others as needed
- Follow all safety practices
- Must follow GMP guidelines and report any food safety issues to your supervisor
- Lead by example: Maintain positive attitude, good attendance and conform to all Creative Converting policies
- Actively participates in the Reliability Centered Manufacturing system, executing standard work to ensure high levels of Asset Condition and Reliability.
- Possess a desire and aptitude to learn, practice and train in Asset Essential Care and other reliability enablers.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Basic math and communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short memos, specification documents, operating maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals
- 3-5 years leadership experience
- $25.70 up to $30 based on experience
Hoffmaster Group Inc.
Learn more about our multiple locations !
Let's connect! Facebook - LinkedIn - YouTube - Pinterest
We care about our employee's wellbeing and offer a full benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurances
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Physical and Mental wellness programs
- 401K with Employer match
- Paid Vacation, Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement, 529 Education Savings Plans and Discounted Tuition at Lakeland University
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount Programs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)