About Our Company
Eagle Eye Produce is a premiere grower shipper with more than 30,000 acres under cultivation. We grow in multiple states in the United States as well as several locations in Mexico. Our focus is to provide our customers with a year round supply of the products we grow. These items include; several Potato varieties including organics, Onions, Watermelon, and Nogales Vegetables (Tomatoes, Peppers, Squash, Cucumbers). Additionally, we own and operate several state of the art production facilities across the United States. With Sales offices from New York to California, our team of experienced staff is dedicated to meeting our customer's needs.
Our Mission: To be the Partner of Choice to our customers by growing and delivering the highest quality produce, providing exceptional customer service, and employing the best people in the industry.
Production Laborer- Stacker workers are essential members of Eagle Eye Produce's team. While an entry level position, Production workers will be trained to maximize their potential. The Production Laborer - Stacker palletize product on pallets according to product codes and dates.
We are hiring immediately, so please apply soon!
- Reads routing and performs work as assigned by supervisor
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages
- Pack finished goods into correct packages and boxes
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues
- Place finished goods on the designated pallet
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Maintain a great attendance record
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- The ability to stand, sit, reach and bend for the duration of an 8-12-hour shift
- Willingness to work in a dirty environment with exposure to temperatures of approximately 42
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to work hard
- Duties and responsibilities are performed in a warehouse setting
- Loud noises
- Prolonged periods of standing or walking
- Exposure to temperatures of approximately 42 in the warehouse
- Ability to speak to and hear other employees via phone or in person
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Employer matched 401k up to 4% (100% vested)
- Paid PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Group Life and Disability Insurance - company paid
- Employee Tenure Bonus
- Company Profit Sharing
- Annual Holiday Party