Job Title: Programmer Analyst
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation, and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
We are seeking a Programmer Analyst who under minimal supervision will develop project objectives and/or detailed functional specifications. Acts as project leader and plans the design, coding, testing and maintaining of the largest, most complex programs. Develops new programming concepts. Reviews, approves and/or creates changes in processes, procedures and documentation as required to best meet business needs. Responsible for ensuring programs/applications possess optimum design elements and most efficient test procedures. You will:
- Receive general business requirements and develops them into application/programming objectives and/or detailed functional specifications
- Act as project manager and plans the design, coding, testing, and maintaining of the largest, most complex programs
- Develop and modifies processes in response to changing business requirements and/or in anticipation of new trends.
- Recommend design changes to hardware and software as well as for test procedures. Reviews/approves final documentation and test procedures for complex applications/programs
- Have overall responsibility for ensuring that all project segments integrate effectively
- As recognized technical expert, provides leadership, support and technical guidance to all levels of personnel over programming/systems related issues
- Present project status and technical program alternatives to senior and executive staff
- Keep abreast of innovation in state-of-the-art programming techniques. Attends/participates at technical conferences.
About the schedule:
This position is 1 st shift
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science strongly preferred
- 5 or more years or related work experience is required
- Associates degree in Computer Science and of 5+ years experience will be considered
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Java, Java web programming (JEE/Jakarta EE)
- HTML, XML, JSON
- Strong SQL skillset
- Experience with Web Services
- Excellent analytical ability to recognize areas of improvement in existing programs or procedures.
It would be great if you had:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; have the ability to communicate complex technical issues to all levels of the organization.
- Able to work in team environment and demonstrate flexibility, adaptability and dependability.
- Experience with multiple programming languages is a plus
- Experience in Azure and or Power Apps is a plus
- Experience in Mobile development is a plus (Ionic)
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Salaries ranging from $74,000-$95,000 per year
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program