Grow Your Career as a Project Administrator in a Growing Company
At ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine. You'll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. A mechanical marvel. A customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A futurist.
You'll be challenged and rewarded. Make friends and have fun. Improve our customers' packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We're proud of that and hope you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
The Project Administrator will be responsible to manage customer projects from the initial purchase order through final Factory Acceptance Testing. In this role, you will....
- Oversee all aspects of a project so it flows seamlessly and the timeline, scope, and budget goals are met.
- Schedule all new order kick off meetings with sales, engineering and manufacturing.
- Provide details of the quote and User Requirement Specifications.
- Manage all communications relating to engineering change orders for all projects
- Communication with customers regarding any/all project updates including al customer meetings
- Project management on any project assigned as per our priority meetings.
- Send project status updates periodically to team and customers
- Work with the team to identify and mitigate project risks
- Support managing project workflows and prioritization
- Conduct or attend appropriate project meetings
- Track project milestones and goals
- Complete status reports for all projects
Who we're looking for?
- B.S. in Business, Engineering or related field required
- Project management certification preferred
- Experience managing capital projects preferred
- 2 or more years of hands-on experience working with automation or packaging equipment
- Good experience in a multi-disciplinary environment interacting with mechanical and electrical design engineers
- Pharmaceutical and/or Food cGMP experience a plus
- Solid understanding of label and packaging applications and technology preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a friendly and likeable personality
- Ability to work independently and with limited day-to-day supervision
- Extremely high sense of integrity and personal accountability
- Must be a solid ambassador of the company and project a professional image when interfacing with outside contacts such as customers & industry partners
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck.
Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
Pro Mach, Inc.
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Weiler Labeling Systems
Weiler Labeling Systems, based in Moorestown, NJ, designs, manufactures, integrates and supports the most sophisticated and advance pressure sensitive labeling solutions in the marketplace. Weiler Labeling Systems is a division of Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram !
More career opportunities to consider!
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach complies with all states mandating the use of E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.