$1,250.00 sign-on bonus eligible!
- Patient/customer contact:
- Performance of procedure and radiation safety:
- Demonstrate willingness and ability to assist others as requested. Usually assist in other areas such as medical assistants, front desk, etc. Use time to department advantage. Readily volunteer for additional work.
- Demonstrate knowledge of institutional policies regarding patient care, fire, safety, infection control and QI plan. Review Department manuals and sign-off supplement.
- - Graduate of approved radiology technology school
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- - General knowledge of x-ray equipment, including portables
- IDNS registry eligible CPR certified
Physicial Requirements and Working Conditions:
- - Able to adjust to flexible hours - Able to lift, push, pull 50 lbs. with assistance - Ability to communicate effectively This position can recognize needs and behaviors of all age groups. Evidence of this can be shown by recognizing levels of development and modifying approach and exhibiting communication skills necessary to interpret age specific responses.
- If position has direct patient care or direct patient contact the following lifting requirement supersedes any previous lifting requirement effective 06/01/2015. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without assistance. For patient lifts of over 35 pounds, or when patient is unable to assist with the lift, patient handling equipment is expected to be used, with at least one other associate, when available. Unique patient lifting/movement situations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Addendum: ADDENDUM TO JOB DESCRIPTIONS RELATED TO PATIENT SAFETY Report patient safety events and near misses in timely fashion Adhere to all behavioral and procedural patient safety practices Promote culture of safety through identifying threats to patient safety and intervening to prevent patient harm Communicate openly and promote team work Report intimidating behavior and other threats to patient safety promptly
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be required to perform other related duties.