Safely operates assigned equipment and replenishes slot locations.
- Reporting all malfunctions on equipment, safety issues, and/or unsafe practices immediately.
Must obey all signs and lockout/tag-out devices.
- Reporting any accidents or injuries immediately.
- Must have successfully completed forklift training program before operating any forklift.
- Internal customer service. Communicates with Order Selectors to fill needed replenishments.
- Maintaining a safe and functional work area (assigned aisles). This includes locating cases that have fallen, back into the proper slot, pulling of boards, removing debris, processing damaged cases as set forth by current operational policy.
- Cutting shrink-wrap from replenished pallets of product and reports all spills.
- Replenishing slot locations using the directed task pool generated by the Allpoints inventory software system. Replenished pallets are to be single stacked in the slot, no double stacking.
- Recognize proper rotation of stock and immediately reports discrepancies to a Supervisor or inventory control.
- Verifying bulk to be correct and expedites to dock door as specified by dock Captain or Supervisor.
- Removing empty pallets from pick slots, stacks, sorts and takes pallets to designated area.
- Replacing broken pallets, fixing tipped pallets, when necessary throughout the warehouse.
- Comes to work prepared and reports to the assigned work area in a timely manner.
- Complying with company policies.
PDX-01 WS-01 WS-LC Schedule
Shift start: Based on route Benefits
Shift length: 8 hours
Tuesday - Saturday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
About Shamrock Foods
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 60 lbs
- Must be at least 21+ years old
Shamrock Foods was founded in 1922 and specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products. The company has become a symbol of integrity in households and businesses. Shamrock continues serving customers through a family of companies including Shamrock Farms, the largest dairy in the Southwest and Shamrock Foods, the seventh-largest U.S. foodservice distributor.