The Gardens at Gettysburg -
The Gardens at Gettysburg is seeking a Registered Dietitian for our skilled nursing home facility in Gettysburg, PA.
You will implement, coordinate and evaluate the medical nutrition therapy for the residents, provide resident and family education, provide nutritional assessment and consultation to assist in planning, organizing and directing the food and nutritional services of the facility.
$2,500 Sign-on Bonus*
*New* Now offering Education Assistance:
- Get up to $5,250 per year towards tuition* or
- Get up to $2,625 per year towards paying off a Non-Federal Nursing Student Loan!*
- Part-Time 16 hours or 2 days a week, flexible hours at your discretion
- Assist in developing preliminary and comprehensive assessments of the dietary needs of each resident
- Assist in developing a written dietary plan of care that identifies the dietary problems/needs of the resident and the goals to be accomplished for each
- Encourage the resident/family to participate in the development and review of the residents' plan of care
- Ensure that all dietary personnel are aware of the care plan and that care plans are used in planning daily dietary services for the resident
- Ensure that the care plan identifies any special equipment and utensils the resident may need
- Interpret and evaluate information on a patient's chart and make recommendations for appropriate medical nutrition therapy.
Education & Qualifications
- Must be a licensed Registered Dietitian
- At least two years' experience as a professional dietitian in long term care with some administrative responsibility or one year experience as a registered consulting dietitian to one or more long term care facilities
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
- Buddy Bonus: Bring a friend with you when you are hired and you'll each be awarded $1,000 on your first month's paycheck
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service