Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare is not defined by the four walls in which it is practiced. Its defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities which expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
Our partnering hospital is seeking a compassionate and skilled Tele nurse for a 13-week nursing assignment. Healthtrust Offers:
To get started you will need:
- Competitive Pay Package starting at $65 to $85 (dependent upon local or travel)
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly direct deposit options
- 401k with Company Match
- Earn up to $750 for referrals
- Free Private Furnished Housing or Tax-Free Subsidy
- An adventurous spirit and fierce dedication
- A degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 1-year acute care experience in a hospital setting
- Current State Nursing License
- Appropriate certifications for a specific position
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars by Visiting
- Opportunities for a lifetime: When you become a part of the HCA family, you will have exclusive access to more opportunities than any other healthcare system in the nation. At HWS, we help open the door to a lifetime of lasting career opportunities. From new graduate nursing apprenticeship programs to per diem nursing jobs, travel, local contracts, locum tenens physician openings, interim leadership and clinical instructor positions.
- A culture of care: Our clinicians have made HWS an industry leader for over 25 years. We are passionate about our mission that above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
- Career Development: As a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare. HWS is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide. We are uniquely positioned to offer you exclusive and direct access to HCA Healthcares vast network of facilities. Let us open the door to nationwide opportunities that fit your lifestyle!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER - 2610 N Woodlawn Blvd Wichita, KS 67220
Job Board: EV
Telemetry (Tele) Job Type: