Sign-on Bonus! Up to $3,750 available to eligible applicants
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether its by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Kettering Health Troy
- Kettering Health Troy, formerly Troy Hospital, a three-story, nearly 150,000-square-foot hospital using the latest technology and offering several outpatient services.
- Accredited by the American College of Emergency Physicians as a Level 3 Geriatric Emergency Department in 2020.
- Services include cardiac testing, emergency, intensive care, lab, imaging, surgery and a medical office building for physician practices.
- 28 bed facility.
PT position: $6,250 with a two-year work commitment
Are you a Respiratory Therapist with experience? WE WANT YOU!
To perform with a high degree of competency all clinical aspects of respiratory care for all age groups (adult, geriatric, and pediatrics)
- Alveolar recruitment therapy
- Lung expansion therapy (Incentive spirometry)
- Aerosolized medication delivery systems
- Medical gas systems
- Ventilator initiation, management, and troubleshooting for adult and pediatric patients
- Bronchial hygiene therapy
- Arterial blood gas puncture, analysis and interpretation
- Non-invasive monitoring systems
- Infection control procedures
- Non-Invasive Ventilation
- Bronchoscopy assist
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner from the State of Ohio
- BLS and ACLS
- Graduate of Associate degree or higher accredited Respiratory Care program
- One year practice as a Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner preferred
- Must possess quality assessment skills and independent critical thinking, utilizing therapist driven protocols to drive appropriate patient care.
Requisition Number: 29
Shift: 12 Hour Shift Days
Name: 450018 - RESPIRATORY CARE
External Company URL:
Street: 600 W. Main Street
FTE: 48 Hours Per Pay Period/FTE 0.60