Maxim Heatlhcare Staffing is seeking a Clinic Registered Nurse to assume the responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process andthe delivery of patient care. The nurse demonstrates ability to make clinical judgments in an effective andefficient manner with supervision. The nurse demonstrates critical thinking and performance ability inthe coordination of patient care. Consistently performs according to nursing standards and isaccountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patients needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patients condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actualand/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patients plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, andselected nursing interventions.
- Identifies and prioritizes actions based upon patient care requirements.
- Monitors consistency between patient plan of care and actions of medical staff.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patientcare outcome standard.
- Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment.
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, andeffective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Documents patients response to nursing and other interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floorincluding establishing priorities.
- Monitors the safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment.
- Participates in activities to facilitate good interpersonal communications with the chosen facility.
- Supports professional practice by observing the following: Uses knowledge and practices in accordancewith 1) the Nurse Practice Act; 2) Standards of Nursing Practice; 3) Standards of Patient Care; 4) TheJoint Commission, state and local laws; 5) Patients Bill of Rights; and 6) Maxim Healthcare Staffing, nursing andclient hospital policies.
- Room patients.
- Administer vaccines or any necessary medications.
- Make follow up phone calls to patients.
- Input information into the computer.
- Help stock and maintain cleanliness of facility.
- At times, may be asked to oversee other staff members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Outpatient experience
- ER experience
- Current Registered Nurse License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Full command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility contract or state regulation).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- One year prior professional nursing experience preferred. 12/30/2010 Page 2 of 2 RN Clinic Site
- Current BLS card.
- Successful completion of testing process
- Successful completion of background screening and hiring process.
At Maxim Healthcare Group, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status. CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
About Maxim Healthcare Group
Maxim Healthcare Group has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Maxims commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.