At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Emergency Room Nurse today with Parkridge North Hospital located at 7402 Lee Highway. Up to $20,000 Sign On Bonus for Qualifying Candidates!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Parkridge Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking an Emergency Room Nurse for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will perform nursing assessment, diagnosis, care plan, and implementation of treatment for all assigned patients
- You will perform initial triage evaluation and assign acuity level to patients;
- You will administer treatments, medications, and procedures within scope of practice
- You will participate in coordination of care with management staff, team leader, physicians, department staff and ancillary services
- You are responsible for delegation of duties to technical support staff maintaining accountability of delegation
Parkridge Medical Center has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, the 275 bed hospital has built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. We are proud to be one of Chattanoogas best hospitals for healing. Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the areas most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Emergency Room Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Licensure: Current TN RN or Compact State License in state of residence
- BLS obtained within 90 days of employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Job: Nursing - Professional Title:
RN - Emergency Room - North Campus Location: Tennessee-Chattanooga-Parkridge Medical Center Requisition ID: 008