At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an OR Registered Nurse today with Parkridge Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Parkridge Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking an OR Registered Nurse for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Up to $20K Sign On Bonus!
- You will properly prepare the patient for surgical procedure, knowing all specific requirements set aside by the manufacture
- You will support physician-led time out protocols.
- You will monitor throughout procedure for prosper sterile technique.
- You will oversee quality assurance activities, including counts, and communicating any concerns to the physician.
- You will communicate with other departments regarding the transfer and condition of the patient.
- You will comply with all Infection Prevention and Hand Hygiene recommendations after hand-off.
- You will complete Occurrence Reports as needed.
Parkridge Medical Center has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, the 275 bed hospital has built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. We are proud to be one of Chattanoogas best hospitals for healing. Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the areas most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our OR Registered Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- License: State of Tennessee Registered Nurse or compact state
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, current
- Graduate of an accredited RN Program
- 1 year Surgery experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Job: Nursing - Professional Title: RN Endo Laboratory Location: Tennessee-Chattanooga-Parkridge Medical Center Requisition ID: 004