RN Night Shift Supervisor
St. Patrick s Residence is a faith-based, nonprofit, long-term care, and short-term rehabilitation facility, which is served by the Carmelite Sisters for the Aged and Infirm. Since 1964, the Sisters and their staff and volunteers have lovingly cared for individuals with love, respect and dignity.
We are seeking anRN Supervisor - Evening or Night Shift
. Sign-On Bonus $2,000 We have an opening for 7p to 11p and 11p to 7a Referral Bonus - Refer a Friend after you're hired and receive a $1,000 bonus after they are onboard for six months. St Patrick s can offer you:
RN Night Shift Supervisor Supervisor Job Summary:
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION
- On Demand Next-Day Pay Option
- Health (Aetna), dental, vision, HSA with employer contribution
- Benefits available 1st of the mo. following 30 days
- Flexible Spending Account
- Fully paid life insurance
- Supplemental AFLAC insurances
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement plan
- Low patient-to-staff ratio
- On-site training and skills enhancement
- Tuition reimbursement
- A mission-based approach to providing nursing care
- Support the daily activity of Nurses and CNAs.
- Complete required documentation.
- Make daily rounds of assigned units.
- Communicate with DON/ADON.
- Complete necessary logs, audits.
This is a brief overview of job responsibilities and not intended to be all inclusive.RN Night Shift Supervisor Supervisor Qualifications:
Please consider joining our team working whereThe Difference is Love!
- Current IL RN License.
- Proof of COVID19 Vaccination Required.
- SNF and LTC experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience required.
- CPR certification.
- Ability to assess and care for high acuity patients.
- Strong clinical skills.
- Experience in promoting and facilitating teamwork.
- PCC experience preferred.
St. Patrick s Residence is an Equal Opportunity Employer and adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.