For nearly 20 years, TheKey (formerly Home Care Assistance) has helped clients achieve successful long-term aging at home with comprehensive, concierge-based care. Ensuring the dignity, safety, and independence of its clients, TheKey is committed to changing how the world lives and ages at home. Employee-teams get the training, resources, and support they need to deliver an exceptional care experience for clients and their families. Founded in Silicon Valley, TheKey has grown from a single location to service coverage throughout North America enabling clients to live life on their own terms, in their own homes. View our video to learn more about TheKey.
As a RN Supervisor, you will oversee the quality of care our clients receive, maintain positive relationships with clients and their families, conduct in-home supervisory visits, update our care plans and conduct in-home training, and support the new client process with telephone intakes and in-person assessments. You are also responsible for ensuring that our services are in-line with any requirements from within your State.
- Current Registered Nurse license in the state of employment; continued employment is contingent upon maintaining active license in good standing.
- Three to 5 years' experience in health care, elder care, social work or related industry.
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills.
- Computer proficiency and ability to document timely and accurately notes in system.
- Current driver's license and proof of insurance.
- 401(k) Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
TheKey recommends all internal corporate and field office employees to be fully vaccinated. If you are subject to a state/local vaccine and/or booster mandate, you will be required as a condition of employment to present proof of vaccination or subject to applicable law concerning exemptions/accommodations.
TheKey is an equal opportunity employer. TheKey prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.