RV Shop Foreman
Sign On Bonus!
The success of General RV Center is rooted in our exceptional team, which has been growing since 1962. Our sustained growth has been fueled by our family values and passion for the RV lifestyle. Today, General RV Center stands as the Nation's Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with locations nationwide and a global presence through our Internet Sales team.
What's in it for you? When you join our team, you become part of the General RV family. It's more than a job - it's the opportunity to build a career, make a difference, and be part of an exciting industry. If you're looking for a place to call home, we want to hear from you!
- Dispatch work brought into service by sales personnel and internal writers in a timely manner while coordinating parts delivery.
- Maintain a high morale by provide fair practices, a clean work environment and organized shop. Support staff throughout daily responsibilities and goal achievement.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Maintain a positive attitude and a leadership work style.
- Works in conjunction with service management to create an efficient and profitable department.
- Oversee quality of all PDI inspections and service repairs.
- Manage and maintain all policy and procedures set in place.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma is required.
- Prior experience within the RV, Automotive industry, or Powersports industry as a technician or dispatcher.
- Able to work in a team setting in a fast-paced office setting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Reliable and strong work ethic. Professional appearance is a must.
General RV offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance options, paid vacations and a 401k with company matching.
About General RV
General RV was founded when Abe Baidas converted a Detroit gas station into a small RV sales and manufacturing facility in 1962. From those humble roots, we've grown into the nation's premier RV dealer. We've helped millions of families experience the RV lifestyle. With the support of our talented employees, General RV now operates fourteen Supercenters in seven states in addition to an inspection facility in Indiana. We are proud of our history and are now in the third generation of family ownership. Since 2014, General RV Center has been named by Crain's Detroit as one of Michigan's largest and fastest growing privately held companies.
Keywords: inside sales, product rep, representative, medical sales, pharmaceutical, outside sales, ford, chevrolet, chevy, mini, mercedes, audi, GM, toyota, lexus, infiniti, dodge, chrysler, subaru, winnebago, tiffin, lazy dayz, camping world, la mesa, national, general, thor, new and use, f&i, sales manager, territory manager,regional manager,kia, sales consultant, recruiter, talent acquisition, sourcing specialist, GSM, general manager, coach