Do you have a strong desire to help others and love the idea of working at an organization with an amazing culture that's been built around member solutions and service? Are you tired of working nights and weekends, but still looking for part time flexibility during the week? Your dream job could be right under your nose in our Manchester, NH office as a Part-Time Savings Coordinator. In this role, you will be responsible for growing CCA Global Partners' savings4members vendor program participation by gaining a knowledge of the program offerings and leveraging relationships with vendor partners to provide superior service to our members.
On par with CCA's flexibility, we have part-time shift opportunities available Monday through Friday- with hybrid remote work options as well!
What it takes
- 1-2 years' experience inside sales or customer service
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong comfort level in high outbound call volume
- Ability to absorb new information, prioritize, follow-up and respond quickly
- Experience with client relationship management (CRM) systems? Brownie points!
A few extra details you might want to know
- We are one of New Hampshire's Best Companies to Work for in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 2019, 2020, 2021 and put in the Hall of Fame in 2017!
- Earn $16.50 per hour!
- Earn vacation and sick time!
- We offer company paid holidays and two personal days!
- We offer a 401k program!
- Bonus eligibility available!
- Participate in our wellness program and receive incentives!!
What's so special about us?
CCA Global Partners remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands of entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and independent business owners by providing them the scale, resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth, and effective competition in today's evolving marketplace.
Thriving on our core values and approaching success with the CCA Way.
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.