About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Business Execution Consultant in the Office of Consumer Practices. The Office of Consumer Practices, Consumer Lending Senior Lead Business Execution Consultant will provide strategic advice to business partners and stakeholders to help ensure Wells Fargo's products, services and business practices within the Consumer Lending Line of Business ('LOB') are fair and transparent to consumers. This role will include assessing and advising on consumer-related products, services and business practices to ensure the consumer's perspective plays a significant role in decision-making. The Senior Lead Business Execution Consultant will engage in all elements of the customer-product lifecycle, including new business initiatives and customer remediations. This role will include reviewing complaints metrics and leveraging other data to help identify and advise on potential consumer-related trends and outcomes, as well as providing advice on policies, procedures, and training that impact how Wells Fargo interacts with Consumer Lending customers. The Senior Lead Business Execution Consultant will work closely with Consumer Lending business partners and key stakeholders, including Legal, Compliance, Independent Risk Management and the Chief Operating Office, to champion a customer-centric culture at Wells Fargo. In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Act as a Business Execution advisor to leadership to drive performance and initiatives, and develop and implement information delivery or presentations to key stakeholders and senior management
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges related to Business Execution that require solid analytical skills, extensive knowledge of Business Execution, and understanding of business, delivering longer term and large scale solutions
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to senior leadership for implementing innovative and significant business solutions that are large scale and cross organizational
- Lead team meetings or steering committee to facilitate decision making and support implementation of recommendations and plans
- Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across multiple lines of businesses and serve as an experienced advisor to the leadership
- Provide direction to a cross functional team using business expertise
- Partner with Consumer Lending business partners to assess and advise on products, services and business practices to ensure the consumer's perspective has a distinct 'voice' in consumer-related decisions.
- Coordinate with the larger OCP team to further develop the OCP program and help ensure consistent consumer practice treatment across all lines of business.
- Work closely with Legal, Compliance, Risk, Conduct Management, Sales Practices and Enterprise Customer Excellence to help coordinate different perspectives, promote a customer-centric approach for various decisions, and bring the customer perspective into decision processes.
- Advise on product development, new product, issues management and change management processes, including the terms, conditions and pricing for products and services.
- Advise on escalated complaints/disputes, accommodation requests and remediations.
- Support and amplify Wells Fargo's consumer treatment and impact efforts by helping the line of business to consider the customer perspective in plans, initiatives and operations.
- 7+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience in one or more of the following functional areas with a specific focus on Consumer Lending: legal, compliance, regulatory, marketing, product, servicing or operations with progressively increasing responsibilities.
- Deep experience and subject matter expertise in consumer lending and consumer practices, including consumer protection or advocacy.
- Experience and strong track record of success creating and executing transformational strategic plans within a large complex organization, preferably a financial services organization.
- Able to influence and generate commitment to change across broad stakeholder groups.
- Proven ability to identify business risks and to plan and execute process improvements to mitigate such risks.
- Significant exposure and experience dealing with regulatory agencies, meeting regulatory requirements and/or working in regulated environments.
- Significant exposure and experience dealing with consumer advocates and the consumer financial services advocacy or protection landscape.
- Primary posting location is Charlotte, NC. Will consider qualified candidates in other Wells Fargo key hub locations: New York, Chicago, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Chandler, Phoenix, West Des Moines, and Washington, DC.
$120,400.00 - $250,000.00 Annual Benefits
We Value Diversity
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Company:
WELLS FARGO BANK Req Number:
Mon Jul :03:19 GMT 2022 Location: