Are you looking to tackle big challenges that drive even bigger impact? Are you energized by the possibilities when technology, data, and healthcare intersect? Do you love product marketing and partnering across product, sales, and marketing teams?
Truveta is the world's first health provider led data platform with a vision of Saving Lives with Data. Our mission is to enable researchers to find cures faster, empower every clinician to be an expert, and help families make the most informed decisions about their care. Achieving Truveta' s ambitious vision requires an incredible team of talented and inspired people with a special combination of health, software and big data experience who share our company values.Our headquarters are in the greater Seattle area but we celebrate and embrace a remote culture
Who We Need
Truveta is rapidly building a talented and diverse team to tackle complex challenges in healthcare. Beyond core capabilities, we are seeking problem solvers, passionate and collaborative teammates, and those willing to roll up their sleeves while making a difference. If you are interested in the opportunity to pursue purposeful work, join a mission-driven team, and build a rewarding career while having fun, Truveta may be the perfect fit for you.
Our Marketing Team is looking for an ambitious and results-driven Senior Product Marketing Manager
to play an important role in developing and executing our GTM strategy for life sciences companies. As Product Marketing Manager, you'll bring your experience and curiosity for understanding the needs of this target customer base and translate findings into compelling messaging and positioning, sales enablement materials, product feedback, and more.
Experience in a fast-paced, B2B SaaS company is a must! Life sciences experience a plus.This Opportunity
The Product Marketing Manager
will work closely with sales, product and marketing teams to help hone the messaging and positioning for Truveta, including clear differentiations, use cases, and value propositions that strongly resonate with pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech companies.
You will be the go-to person to support go-to-market initiatives for this vertical-maintaining a deep understanding of the market landscape, competitive capabilities, and customer use cases.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, this role will be an integral part to the Marketing team as we grow our business. The best person for this role understands the unique intersection between technology and healthcare, has a passion for disrupting the status quo, and gets energized by working in a dynamic, high growth environment.Responsibilities Will Include
- Develop deep expertise in the life sciences target market, understanding key challenges and pain points.
- Own the core messaging framework for life sciences, socialize across stakeholders, and apply to a core set of marketing materials.
- Maintain pulse on competitive landscape, make recommendations to strengthen Truveta's value prop and differentiators.
- Partner closely with product team counterparts to ensure market, customer and competitive insights are fully incorporated and prioritized in the product roadmap.
- Participate in pre and post sales calls for life sciences customers to better understand needs and challenges.
- Own the portfolio of sales enablement materials for life sciences including decks, one-pagers, FAQs, and competitive battle cards, ensuring key messaging and positioning is consistent and up-to-date.
- Assist in identifying and creating impactful customer stories, including customer reference videos, testimonials and case studies.
- Strict adherence to Truveta principles in support of ethical innovation.
- Willingness to commit to ongoing training on key topics like privacy, ethics, and security
- 5+ years of experience in the B2B SaaS product marketing discipline
- Strong preference in knowledge of pharmaceutical research and development lifecycle
- Proven experience in creating and supporting brand positioning and messaging frameworks, mapped to business goals
- Ability to distill technical and often abstract ideas into customer-ready collateral.
- Strong analytical skills, with depth understanding of market conditions, customer needs and competitive offerings desired
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with stakeholders at various organizational levels.
- Ability to think strategically (big picture) and tactically (get your hands dirty!)
- Strong writer, creative thinker and nimble executor
- Able to operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing and growing environment
- Light design skills needed for presentations, one-pagers and other marketing materials
- Must embrace and respect the critical nature of protecting the Truveta brand
Be a part of building something special. Now is the perfect time to join Truveta. We have strong, established leadership with decades of success. We are well-funded. We are building a culture that prioritizes people and their passions across personal, professional and everything in between. Join us as we build an amazing company together.We Offer
- Interesting and meaningful work for every career stage
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits with strong medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401K plan
- Professional development for continuous learning
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave
- Regular team activities (virtual and in-person as soon as we are able)
Truveta is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and empowering workplace. We believe that having employees, interns, and contactors with diverse backgrounds enables Truveta to better meet our mission and serve patients and health communities around the world. We recognize that opportunities in technology historically excluded and continue to disproportionately exclude Black and Indigenous people, people of color, people from working class backgrounds, people with disabilities, and LGBTQIA+ people. We strongly encourage individuals with these identities to apply even if you don't meet all of the requirements.