Senior Security Consultant Role Overview:
The role will consist of deploying and configuring products within the Trellix Product Portfolio, focusing on the
products historically part of Fireeye.
You will fit the role as a trusted advisor and assist the customer in meeting their security goals using the Trellix
- You will have knowledge of one or more of the products in the Trellix Product Suite: ePolicy Orchestrator, Endpoint Security, Endpoint Detection and Response, Threat Intelligence Exchange, Data Exchange Layer, as well as MVISION related products.
- You may have experience in other related security products, demonstrating the ability to learn and grow with our products.
- You will be able to guide the customer in deploying and best practice configurations of our products.
- You will need to have a basic understanding of supporting tools, methods, applications such as:
- Multiple Operating Systems
- API functionality
- Scripting languages
- You will have experience in troubleshooting software installations and security related threat events.
Company Benefits and Perks:
- You will have 2 years + of customer facing / consulting experience.
- You will have a strong understanding of Security Solutions and how they fit into enterprise environments.
- Communication skills in translating technical information to a wide range of positions for non-technical users and leadership, to technical administrators.
- You will be able to cohesively work with internal teams on collaboration of products and solutions.
- Associates Degree in a technical related field (Programming, Information Technology, Security) or 2+ years of related experience.
- You will have an entry level Cyber Security related certificate. Example would be a Security+ CompTIA Certificate.
- You will have a basic understanding in the following areas such as: Cloud or Virtual Environments, and scripting languages.
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.