We are hiring Residential Service Plumbers!
401K with 25% match!
As a qualified candidate you will install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in a residential setting.
We are the plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning company that thousands of Pittsburgh Residents have trusted for more than two generations. We offer home services to residents of central PA.
We continue to be a family owned and operated company, employing the residents of the towns that we service. From our customer service experts, office staff, plumbers, HVAC techs and electricians, we are proud of our staff and consider them to be an extension of our family.
Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want plumbers who do the same!
Requirements of our next Service Plumber:
Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
Minimum of 3 Years of Service Plumbing Experience
Clean, safe driving record.
Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues.
Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.
Ability to train and mentor apprentices as needed.
Tasks for the Service Plumber:
Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
Keep your company truck clean, inside, and out
Keep your truck inventory up to date
Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner
Maintain a clean and professional appearance
Minimum Journeyman Plumbing License.
- Highly motivated with a great attitude on life.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
Participate in weekly meetings and training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
Communicate and consult with homeowner to give them the best options on repair or replacement
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability - we are a family-owned company and have been in business over 50 years!
- We have a great benefits package
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
- Lucrative wage and BONUS Potential!
** Major Medical
** Prescription Drug
** Long Term Disability
** Life Insurance ($250K Term)
** 401-k with 25% match
** Take Truck Home
** 100 plus hours of training every year
** Quarterly company functions (Ball games, comedy club, dinners, awards etc)
** Pay ranges $20 - $30/hour!