Build Your Career as Service Technician in a Growing Company
At ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine. You'll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. A mechanical marvel. A customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A futurist.
You'll be challenged and rewarded. Make friends and have fun. Improve our customers' packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We're proud of that and hope you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
- Have an aptitude for Electro-Mechanical systems and understand pneumatics, industrial controls including (PLC, HMI and servo systems) and machine wiring.
- Carry out internal testing of machines assembled.
- Self-starter and able to work in fast paced production environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read/update schematic diagrams and BOMs.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings.
- Ability to assemble complete thermoformer packaging machines/assemblies/sub-assemblies and ancillary equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot machines/assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Adhere to established standards relating to controls and service. Participate in developing/ refining standards for controls and service.
- Participate / Lead in Factory Acceptance Testing.
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices.
- Train customers and co-workers on systems as required.
- Candidate is expected to quickly develop strong problem-solving skills for troubleshooting packaging equipment.
- The ability to work in an organized manner and be able to cope with pressure on occasions.
- Be prepared to work overtime when required
- Assist with tasks in other parts of the plant as required
Who we're looking for?
- Have an aptitude for Electro-Mechanical systems and have an understanding of pneumatics, industrial controls including (PLC, HMI and servo systems) and machine wiring.
- Self-starter and able to work in fast paced production environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to read/update schematic diagrams and BOMs
- Participate / Lead in Factory Acceptance Testing
- High School diploma required. An associate degree in an electrical / mechanical field is desired.
- Candidate must have 3-5 years of experience in a related automation industry. Experience in FDA-regulated environment preferred. Experience with Allen Bradley / Rockwell Automation products a plus.
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
Pro Mach, Inc.
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Pharmaworks manufactures innovative blister packaging systems for the pharmaceutical, consumer goods, and contract packaging industries. With a robust and flexible lineup of thermoforming solutions that spans from stand-alone machines to turnkey blister packaging lines, Pharmaworks can handle nearly any customer challenge with unmatched precision to meet even the most stringent requirements. Pharmaworks is a product brand of ProMach, a global leader in packaging line solutions. As part of the ProMach Pharma business line, Pharmaworks helps our customers protect their reputation and grow the trust of their consumers.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram !
More career opportunities to consider!
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.