Build Your Career as a Field Service Technician in a Growing Company
At ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine. You'll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. A mechanical marvel. A customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A futurist.
You'll be challenged and rewarded. Make friends and have fun. Improve our customers' packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We're proud of that and hope you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
Pro Mach's Brenton division is seeking a talented Service Technician to contribute to the success of the company by providing professional service and training support growth and profitability of the company's product lines through non-supervised support and training on all our Brenton's products and systems. The position reports to the Field Service Manager and is located in our Alexandria, MN facility.
Who we are looking for?
- Direct and Assist customer personnel in the installation, start-up and training of Brenton machines and systems.
- Provide technical service support to customers when their machines are not performing
- Provide Engineering Department with accurate updates on all changes made to machines in the field.
- Be an integral part of the team for final checkout of machines assuring they are ready for shipment.
- Be technically competent, Mechanically and Electrically, with the ability to move through and edit PLC and servo programs easily.
- Fluent in setup and operations of all three Brenton Product Lines (Case packers, Shrink Wrappers, and Fanuc Robots and Controllers).
Type of Background/Skillset?
- Excellent Mechanical/ Electrical capability.
- Advanced PLC/servo experience.
- Fanuc Robot experience and certification highly desirable
- Professional communication, attitude and image.
- Educator - good verbal and written presentation - organized - good planner, good interpersonal skills.
- Team player with coaching, interpersonal and technical skills.
- Be technically competent, mechanically and electrically, so that 100% of incoming calls can be handled without assistance. When outside help is required, follow-up and remain involved during the processes.
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
Brenton, based in Alexandria, MN, engineers and manufactures robotic packaging systems, case packing systems, palletizing systems, integrated packaging systems and shrink wrapping systems. Brenton is a division of Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Through multiple brands, Pro Mach provides product packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging, end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking. For more information on Pro Mach's brands visit .
Pro Mach, Inc.
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Curious about life at ProMach & Brenton? Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram !
More career opportunities to consider!
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Bachelors or better in Engineering or related field
- Associates or better in Mechanical Systems or related field
Licenses & Certifications
- PLC Programming (Allen Bradley)
- Mechanically Inclined
- Technically Inclined
- Fanuc Programming
- Blueprint Reading
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help