Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether its by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Kettering Health Dayton
- Kettering Health Dayton, formerly Grandview Medical Center, has been providing care to Dayton and surrounding communities for over 90 years.
- Over 20 specialties, including orthopedics, heart and vascular, surgery, and trauma services.
- KH Dayton expanded their Emergency Department as well as their heart & vascular services to include an additional catheterization lab and electrophysiology lab.
- Partners with Gem City Market to provide fresh fruits and vegetables every Tuesday within the hospital.
- One of the largest osteopathic teaching hospitals in the United States.
- 371 bed facility
- Over the past several years, KH Dayton has received many awards, including:
- Top 100 Hospital
- Patient Safety Excellence Award from Healthgrades in 2019.
- Received an A from the Leapfrog Group, a national patient safety watchdog, ranking among the safest hospitals in the United States.
The Kettering Health Network Respiratory Care teams are an integral part of daily clinical care. We work collaboratively with our clinical caregivers, patients and families to improve and maintain ideal lung health. We currently have an opening for a Student Respiratory Therapist.
Our students perform various daily respiratory procedures for non-critical care for all age groups depending upon competency level.
- Currently enrolled in an AMA approved Respiratory Care program
- Must be eligible for limited permit from state of Ohio
- Current BLS
Requisition Number: 27
Shift: 12 Hour Shift Days
Name: 450030 - Respiratory Care
External Company URL:
Street: 405 W. Grand Avenue
FTE: 00 Hours Per Pay Period/FTE 0.0 (Resource)