Continue Your Career as a Technical Services Manager (Digital) in a Growing Company
At ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine. You'll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. A mechanical marvel. A customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A futurist.
You'll be challenged and rewarded. Make friends and have fun. Improve our customers' packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We're proud of that and hope you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
The Technical Services Manager, Digital contributes to the success of the company by maintaining and developing subject matter expertise in Greydon printers and related inks and papers. The Greydon business that this position supports is based in York, Pennsylvania, however there is potential for this role role to be based remotely.
In this role you will .
- Create training syllabus and train sales & service for Greydon products
- Responsible for training OEM partners to ensure effective support of products
- Maintain training schedule for sales & service on Greydon products
- Responsible for sales support customer facing technical visits
- Recruit, develop and retain Greydon Service Technicians
- Manage and recommend remote service programs for Greydon customers
- Provide secondary technical support for printers to customers, including after hours support
- Participate in new product developments and/or improvements in printer quality
- Assist in debugging hardware problems
Who we're looking for?
- B.S. in Engineering or equivalent experience and knowledge preferred
- Able to travel up to 50% of work schedule, including international travel
- Valid U.S. Passport required
- Experience in printing industry
- Expertise in Piezo technology and UV ink fluids
- Electrical Engineering degree or applicable experience
- Hardware proficiency
- MS Office Suite
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
Pro Mach, Inc.
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Customers across North America depend on ID Technology to design, build, and install the most effective labeling, coding, and marking systems for their product lines. As a leading manufacturer and integrator of labeling, coding, and marking equipment, ID Technology provides our customers with six separate label converting plant locations across North America to produce quality labels and tags efficiently and quickly. ID Technology also manufactures the LSI line of integrated labeling systems. As part of the ProMach Labeling & Coding business line, ID Technology helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram !
More career opportunities to consider!
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.