General RV is looking for a Skilled Tradesman will electrical, plumbing, or carpentry experience.
Experienced Technicians make $57,000 - $65,000
First year techs makes $45,000 - $53,000
The success of General RV Center is rooted in our exceptional team, which has been growing since 1962. Our sustained growth has been fueled by our family values and passion for the RV lifestyle. Today, General RV Center stands as the Nation's Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with locations nationwide and a global presence through our Internet Sales team.
Our Technicians are part of the heartbeat of our company keeping families camping and creating lifelong memories. Our growing service team plays a vital role in the experience we provide to our customers and maintaining our successful service center.
What's in it for you? When you join our team as a Technician, you become part of the General RV family. It's more than a job - it's the opportunity to build a career, make a difference, and be part of an exciting industry.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off including Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Growth
- Technicians- Monthly bonus goal
- Technicians- Bank-a-Buck bonus
- Responsible for servicing new and used RV's. General RV Technicians do not service the chassis or engines, only interior, exterior, electrical, and plumbing.
- RV specific certifications will be provided by General RV, do NOT need to be ASE certified.
- Ability to clearly explain technical issues to customers and how the issue can be repaired.
- Responsible for meeting the company standard of quality.
- Inspect RV's thoroughly.
- Prior technical experience in electrical, plumbing, or carpentry is highly desired.
- Must provide own tools.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Reliable and strong work ethic.
- Valid driver's license.
General RV offers the opportunity to build a career, make a difference, and be part of an exciting industry. We boast a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance options, paid vacations and a 401k with company matching.
About General RV
General RV was founded when Abe Baidas converted a Detroit gas station into a small RV sales and manufacturing facility in 1962. From those humble roots, we've grown into the nation's premier RV dealer. We've helped millions of families experience the RV lifestyle. With the support of our talented employees, General RV now operates fourteen Supercenters in seven states in addition to an inspection facility in Indiana. We are proud of our history and are now in the third generation of family ownership. Since 2014, General RV Center has been named by Crain's Detroit as one of Michigan's largest and fastest growing privately held companies.