Looking to make a difference and be part of an amazing and growing team? Join us at Embark in our Virtual Division doing premier online psychiatry!We are looking for
Experienced psychiatrists who are looking to be a part of a growing team that is focused on providing premier online psychiatric care to our clients and their families in all 50 states! MUST BE INDEPENDENTLY LICENSED OR ABLE TO GET LICENSURE IN CALIFORNIA. Looking for a minimum of 20 hours per week, with option to also supervise PAs - at competitive rate.What you would do:
Evaluate, diagnose, and treat clients with mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders. Conduct thorough psychiatric evaluations, develop treatment plans, prescribe medication, and evaluate treatment results.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Collaborate with therapists, nurses, and other program staff to discuss treatment plans and the progress of clients.
- Assess and screen patients by conducting psychiatric evaluations, admitting diagnosis, psychiatric assessments, client interviews, medical histories, observations, and psychological testing.
- Prescribe, supervise and direct psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Interact, counsel, and instruct guardians and family members of clients' conditions and
- Complete all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Document client records and progress, including symptoms, medications, and treatments
- Provide expert opinion to insurance claim adjusters.
- Establish timelines, tasks, and medical needs of patients
Education and Experience:
- Current and valid board certification in psychiatry.
- Medical degree from an accredited medical school and completion of an ACGME approved psychiatric residency.
- Current and unrestricted license to practice medicine. We are hiring in all 50 states!
- Excellent knowledge and familiarity with current DSM criteria
- Expertise in child, adolescent, and adult psychiatry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The position requires a current and valid board certification in psychiatry, a current and unrestricted medical license, and a medical degree from an accredited school, with an ACGME, approved psychiatric residency. Must have 4 to 10 years of training or experience.
Embark provides premiere mental health support for adolescents, young adults and their families. With over 27 years of experience, our treatment continuum spans from outpatient to residential care, meeting the clients needs exactly where they are at. Embark Utilizes a proven, internationally validated outcomes platform and the industry's highest quality of care and safety standards, providing exceptional care for our families.
Embark is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Embark is committed to enriching the therapeutic and healing experience it offers through the diversity of its employees and community. Embark seeks to recruit and support a broadly diverse staff who will contribute to the organization's excellence, diversity of viewpoints and experiences, and relevance in a global society.