Established in 1920, E.S. Boulos Company, a subsidiary of MYR Group Inc, has provided comprehensive electrical construction services to clients throughout the eastern United States. E.S. Boulos has two divisions, offering both power line construction and commercial/industrial electrical construction, making it a full-service electrical provider.
The Warehouseman I supports all aspects the daily warehouse operations.
Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of materials
Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles
Complete and maintain inventories
Maintain condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.)
Follow company safety policies and procedures
Receive and fill orders
Drive company vehicles to pick up and deliver material
Regular and predictable attendance
Essential functions of this position are to be performed in a Company-designated office or field location
Understand and comply with the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable
Other duties as assigned
Minimum 1 - 5 years of warehouse experience, electrical experience preferred
High school diploma or GED
Experience with tool/material tracking databases
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Ability to problem solve
Positive attitude and team player
Attentive to details
Organized, punctual, reliable
CDL Class A driver's license within 60 days of hire
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience with weekly pay. Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. MYR Group reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the qualifications of the selected candidate.
- Two days per week remote work option for non-field roles depending on position and performance.
- Medical, Basic Vision, Regenexx, Teledoc, Hearing (Low deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums) - $15 weekly premium for employee or employee plus family coverage.
- Dental - 100% employer-paid premium.
- ThrivePass Health & Wellness Reimbursement Program - $250 quarterly, $1,000 annually for health and wellbeing-related purchases.
- Annual Paid Time Off starting at 15 days plus 10 paid Holidays (Cultural Celebration Day is a floating holiday).
- Generous 401(k) Plan with 100% match up to 6%; immediate vesting, and Annual profit-sharing potential.
- Superior educational assistance program (support for educational costs, internal training, and more!).
- Company-paid parental leave program including birth and adoption.
- Company-paid short and long-term disability, life, and accidental death & dismemberment.
- Company-paid business travel accident insurance.
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP).
- Various voluntary plans available including supplemental vision, accident and critical illness, ID theft, group legal, group auto & home, and additional voluntary life insurance plans for employees and dependents.
Position may be subject to pre-employment screening, which may include background check and drug testing. Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process, contact our Employment Hotline at 1-855-635-1321.
MYR Group, Inc. and our subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers. We promote diversity of thought, culture, and background, which connects our family of brands. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, or other protected characteristics. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
MYR Group does not sponsor applicants for work visas. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MYR Group, Inc. and our subsidiaries do not work with any third-party recruiters or agencies without a valid signed agreement and partnership with the Corporate Talent Acquisition Team.