Texwrap is seeking a talented MIG and TIG Welder to join their team. They will, under general supervision, weld parts, frames, and machined assemblies. This position reports to the Fabrication Supervisor.
- Setup and adjust welders as needed to maintain part quality for all materials
- Correctly record labor on jobs by clocking in/out of job orders within MRP system
- Perform at acceptable rate of productivity based on routing time
- Perform combination welding including MIG and TIG with a knowledge of chemical composition of alloy in welding rod/wire for various types of material.
- Verify that parts are correctly made to print
- Capable of using measuring devices (tape measure, calipers, etc.)
- Read and interpret blueprints including weld symbols and tolerances
- Review/follow any specific instructions on job order
- Perform first/last article quality check and sign routing per ISO guidelines
- Inspect for sharp edges, weld spatter and BB's before delivering parts to the next work center/department. Responsible for deburring all necessary parts after fabricating operation to meet required specifications/tolerances.
- Use crane as necessary to move/load heavy materials
- Follow all safety policies within work center
- Maintain good attendance
- Perform additional duties and assignments as directed by management.
- High school diploma with vocational or trade school training
- Welding certification preferred
- 3-5 years welding experience
- Detail and quality oriented
- Good attendance
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Professional communication, attitude and image
- May require lifting of parts and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
Known as the industry innovator, Texwrap holds patents on some of the most significant breakthrough technologies in the shrink wrapping and bundling business. Texwrap produces automatic shrink wrapping systems, L-bar sealers, side sealers, tunnels, infeed solutions, and conveyor systems for the food, bakery, industrial, mailing, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, retail, printing, and publishing industries. Texwrap also manufactures the Tekkra line of shrink bundling systems. As part of the ProMach End of Line business line, Texwrap helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit .
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach complies with all states mandating the use of E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
- 3 - 5 years: Welding experience
- High School or better
- Technical/other training or better